The Technical Services department has the following responsibilities:
- To develop water and sewerage infrastructure to ensure access to adequate, safe and affordable water and sewerage services.
- To monitor contracted WSPs for compliance with the Minimum Service Level (MSL).
The Technical Services department comprises four sections:
- Water Services Provision Section
- Monitor overall performance of WSPs
- b. Advice the Board on appropriate strategies to improve performance of WSPs
- Assets Development SectionPlan, design and construct Board’s Water and Sewerage infrastructure
- Rural Water and Sanitation Services SectionCo-ordinate and carry out assessment on the impact of financial and Technical support provided to Rural Community water suppliers and sanitation projects.
- Programs SectionCo-ordinate and supervise implementation of activities under special programmes.